Bernice Three Column

Friday, August 16, 2013

Silly Saturday - Link Up Your Fun and Silly Posts - August 17, 2013


Time once more for some silly jokes to make you laugh!

I love to find sweet and silly items to have fun with and to laugh.  I've added the linky again, so please link up a family friendly fun and silly post to share.  Laughter is life's best medicine.







A Hunter walking through the jungle found a huge dead elephant with a pigmy standing beside it.

Amazed, he asked: "Did you kill that?"

The pigmy said "Yes."

The hunter asked, "How could a little fella like you kill a huge beast like that?"

The pigmy said, "I killed it with my club."

The astonished hunter asked, "How big is your club?"

The pigmy replied, "There's about 90 of us."


Cats that look like real people












"Last Sunday I found a wallet packed with money down by the church."

"Did you give it back?"

"Not yet. I'm still trying to decide if it's a temptation from the devil or the answer to a prayer."

~*~

The shopkeeper was dismayed when a brand new business much like his own opened up next door and put up a huge sign which read "Best Deals".

He was horrified when another competitor opened up on his right, and announced its arrival with an even larger sign, reading "Lowest Prices".

The shopkeeper was panicked, until he got an idea. He put the biggest sign of all over his own shop. It read... "Main Entrance".

~*~


Time to link!

One last thing!


I am Puddles the GoGo Clown!

What's Yours?






Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


2 comments:

  1. I love the video of the very overweight cat! He's pretty talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! The video is so priceless!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive