Bernice Three Column

Friday, August 9, 2013

Silly Saturday - Time to Share Some Laughs with Linky - August 10, 2013




Time for another weekend of...




Two blondes were sipping their Starbucks when a truck went past loaded up with rolls of sod.

"I'm going to do that when I win the lottery," announced Blonde #1.

"Do what?" asked Blonde #2.

"Send my lawn out to be mowed."



A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench.

After the game, he asked her how she liked it.

"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the guys in their uniforms, but I just couldn’t understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her boyfriend asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was...
'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!'

I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!"



 Judge to prospective juror: "And why do you wish to be excused from serving on this jury?"

"Your honor, it's because I don't believe in capital punishment and I don't want my personal thoughts to prevent the trial from running its proper course."

"Madam, this is not a murder trial. It's a civil lawsuit.  A wife is bringing this case against her husband because he gambled away the $25,000 he had promised to use to remodel the kitchen for her birthday."

"Well, okay. I'll serve. I guess I could be wrong about capital punishment after all."


I have decided to add a linky to my Silly Saturday post each week so that you can share with all of us a family fun post of your own.  I would love to come and see the laughs that you have to offer.






Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


Please vote for Royalegacy Reviews and More on VoiceBoks.
I really appreciate your support.

2 comments:

  1. The dog is too cute! Smart little guy!! :0)
    http://www.mylife-ourjourney.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah you are back!!! I need to add my link next week! Remind me! Such cute laughs as usual! How was visiting your daughter??

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive