Bernice Three Column

Friday, August 23, 2013

Silly Saturday with Linky - Just Dust in the Wind - Come and Link Up and Spread the Laughter! - August 24, 2013

Disclosure: I received no compensation for this post. 


Drum roll, please.


It's time for some Saturday
The desert that I live in is considered zone 11 by Sunset's Western Garden Book.  It just means that we are a very windy high desert.  Wind, wind, wind.  It blows off the fruit off of our trees, and wreaks havoc just trying to do anything outside.  But why let that get you down?  Let's have some fun with the wind!

Moral - Never try to get someone upwind from you.



 These guys remind me so much of my dearly departed father-in-law.



Looks like our ship just came in!


Good ol' Buster Keaton!









Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


Please take a moment and vote for Royalegacy Reviews and More at VoiceBoks.
Thank you so much

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe those 2 trucks didn't crash! That's a lot of wind! I always try to jump up in the air to see if it will blow me away. Hasn't worked yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I decided to get up for a while and needed a good life and guess where I went to? hehehehehehe Those trucks are truly wild! I got some mail the other day and thank you thank you thank you ! Getting a bit better and the infection is under control. Went to doctor yesterday and he says I'm doin' great so I guess Dolly is back in town!!! hehehehe Hugs... me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got your invite and wanted to stop on by. What a fund post you have here. Hope you have a great day!!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ship one! So funny!!! These videos are great!

    ReplyDelete

I love and do read all of your comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link so I can come by and visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive