Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wordless Wednesday with Linky - Salt Wash Overlook, Utah - August 7, 2013



Today, I am sharing with you more pictures from our road trip back to New Jersey to see our daughter's wedding.

Here are some more pictures from Utah, on Interstate 70 heading to Colorado Springs.  This is from the Salt Wash Overlook.  Fascinating views, and situated all around were venders selling beautiful wares from South Western Native American artist.

All are full-sized photos, so you can click to enlarge any of them to see all of the natural beauty they have to offer.









Next week will be another set of photos from Utah as well as I share with you Spotted Wolf Canyon.



If you have a giveaway, please link that to Treasure Hunt Tuesday Giveaway Link Up for August 6th.


Photobucket






Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

2 comments:

  1. OH WOW! I wish I was with you. such beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing. What a fabulous ride that was right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I wish I could wake up to those views every single morning. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive