Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wordless Wednesday with Linky - Spotted Wolf Canyon, Utah - August 14, 2013


Here is Spotted Wolf Canyon on Interstate 70 in Utah.  What a mesmerizing sight this was, and after reading the information about it, we found it to be amazing.
Enlarge the pictures.  You will want to see these spectacular views better.







After crossing though the canyon, you come upon Green River.  Green River just makes me remember Fievel Goes West.


Out of our trip East, Utah had the most spectacular views - even for a desert!




I made the list for the Top 50 Blogs!  Could you take the time and vote for Royalegacy Reviews and More.   Thanks ever so much!




If you have a giveaway to share, please link it to Treasure Hunt Tuesday Giveaway Link Up for August 13 - 19, 2013.


Photobucket







Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

15 comments:

  1. Very interesting place! Thanks for hosting Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely I always enjoy your photos each week thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a great trip! So beautiful!! I want to go now!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a wonderful place to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm (not going to) be that person looking for Road Runner. Love the shots- I'm going to vote for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see any there, but I see them here at home all the time.

      Delete
  6. I'd love to visit that place, great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many wonderful places in Utah, the terrain changes from one end of the state to the other. Great photos you have shared! Thanks for hosting and posting my banner for Oh My Heartsie Reviews.
    Have a great week, Karren

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an update on my medical status. Come visit me. Thanks for the linky. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting this great party. We love your blog!! Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! I'm enjoying your photos. My family and I are about to embark on a road trip which will eventually take us through UTAH. Maybe we'll make a stop there???

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of my comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link. I would love to stop by and give you a visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive