Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Make a Statement with Levenger True Writer Rollerball Pens - Review

I received the Levenger True Writer Rollerball pen, Kyoto, in exchange for my honest opinion.


There is one thing I must carry in my purse at all times, and that is a pen.  There is one problem to that though, I must have a pen that is bold, exciting, and makes me feel like a million bucks when I bring it out of my purse to sign something, or just to write a note to myself.  I like making a statement with the instrument that I am writing with!

Photo source: Levenger Facebook

When I was contacted to do a review for a product from Levenger, I was in seventh-heaven when I saw what lovely pens they had to offer.  Each is a unique work of art.  There are pens at Levenger that will appeal to every personality - male or female.  Levenger carries fountain pens, ballpoint pens, and, what I chose, rollerball pens, all in the look and feel of luxury.

The True Writer Kyoto pen that I received is so luxurious, too!  The colors just swirl in its marbled mosaic appearance boasting the brightness of turquoise, lavender, espresso, and caramel.  The pen is highlighted with chrome clip and bands.  I know when I write with this pen, it will impress all who see it.

The size of the barrel is also a great plus with me.  It isn't just an ugly stick of plastic to try to hold onto.  The Kyoto has a medium sized diameter that fits my hand perfectly, and I can grip it well.  The weight is perfect, too.  It's has a medium weight, too, which isn't too light, but not too heavy.  With the weight that is has, I know it's not going to go flying out of my hand if I gesture while talking (which I am known to do, and have had some stupid stick pens go flying across the room).


The ink just flows so smoothly from the rollerball pen.  It just feels as though your writing just glides onto the paper.  Rollerball ink differs from ballpoint pen ink as it is a water-soluble liquid ink versus the ballpoint, which is viscous oil based ink.  The rollerball ink flows more easily, absorbs into the paper well, and makes writing much easier as you don't have to press down as hard.  This pen is refillable, and rollerball refills are easily obtained from Levenger.  My True Writer Rollerball Kyoto pen just floats across the paper.


I know that we live in a computer age where the use of pens is almost becoming outdated, but there are still plenty of uses.  I still write out birthday cards, and using an elegant pen with sumptuous ink makes the cards I send much more impressive.


Having a party?  A handwritten invitation is sure to please your guests.  I had a little Tea Party and Dinner just recently, and my guest were all impressed with the fine lines this pen writes.   They absolutely loved the invitations I sent out, and I know they were all jealous of my new pen.


I love tucking little love notes into my hubby's lunch.  Sweet handwritten notes will always bring some love back to you.  The True Writer Rollerball pen made this note a breeze to write. 


Christmas is almost upon us, and it will be time to send out the Christmas cards once again.  I am a stickler at getting my cards out every year.  And speaking of the holidays, a Rollerball pen from Levenger would make a great gift!


A pen from Levenger comes in a handsome gift box all ready to be wrapped for gift giving. Surprise someone with a fine pen from Levenger as a birthday present or for Christmas.


I am very happy to recommend to you Levenger Rollerball Pens - for yourself or for a gift.  I am quite impressed with my True Writer Rollerball Pen.  Pens are not the only item that Levenger sells.  Check out their full line of stationary products.  For reading, thinking, or expressing your creativity, you will find what you need at Levenger.com.

You can also find Levenger on:






If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

All opinions expressed are my own honest opinions and are not influenced by any form of compensation. Your opinions may differ from mine. For this review, the product was provided for free (unless otherwise stated) by the company or PR agency. Royalegacy Reviews and More sometimes receives monetary compensation, gifts, discounts or other items for sponsored posts. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

14 comments:

  1. Lovin' the Lavender Girlfriend! Great job on the review. Just woke up from a bad night and my morning was as bad, so I'm gonna get my reviews up to take my mind off of junk. That should help. yep totally love this pen really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this pen looks cool and I love love love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this pen is so cool, the color really stands out and it looks so professional

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful review for a pen. they look really nice. I'm a fan of handwritten notes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I always carry a pen, too, and this would be so much more impressive than my usual Bic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous pen! And I love how elegantly it writes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pens! The design is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pens and this one has such a beautiful design. It is unique.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's something to say about a really good pen, and personally I'm looking for great one to do my Christmas cards. I love to send Christmas cards as much as I love to receive them so I can hang them up & then afterwards I tape them to my Christmas storage boxes!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive