Bernice Three Column

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - Labor Day Music - September 2, 2013


Happy Labor Day!

I've got some grand music just for today to celebrate the holiday.


The World Owes Me Living
With Mitchell (Mitch) Miller and Orchestra. From the Golden Records LP Favorite Songs From Walt Disney Motion Picture Hits. Originally from a Golden 78, released in 1953.

Here is one that is dedicated to XmasDolly.

You Gotta Start Off Each Day with a Song!
Jimmy Durante



XmasDolly, is the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and our Honorary Co-Conductor for the month of August is Becca from Everyday Life.  Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know is helping out this month because Stacy is moving.





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

7 comments:

  1. OMG Where did you find that? That was absolutely wonderful!! Today is a Freebie and I messed up on our theme in my side bar so this one is just great! Guess there won't be too many people around today, but I can always count on you my friend! Thanks bunches and don't forget to have a corn on the cob for me too... lots of butter! hehehehehe Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey Jimmy Durante I remember him when I was a kid great videos thanks for the Durante memories :-)

    Have a great Labor day over there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great music for labor day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh...that Jimmy Durante one was sooo cool! What a great find. really enjoyed that - thank you.

    I used to have Disney song collection album (actually vinyl, so yes dating myself - ha) too, and my girls have the Disney Princess collections. Some things never change - at least the good stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ~ I had that album when I was a little girl! I remember that cover so well and played the heck out of it. I loved hearing that song again! Thanks for the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jimmy Durante has such a unique voice. I always think of Frostie the Snowman when I hear him. Heavens sakes alive, I haven't heard either of you songs, but I loved listening to both. Thanks for the share & introduction. Great to dance with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh you hit the music spot! Way to go girl!
    Hope you had a lovely long weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of my comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link. I would love to stop by and give you a visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive