Bernice Three Column

Friday, September 6, 2013

#MyBlogSpark - Go-GURT®! The Best Treat in Your Child's Lunchbox

I received the following information from MyBlogSpark.  No compensation was received.


We are a yogurt loving family, and one of our favorite brands is Yoplait.  What do I like about Yoplait?  It is made with pure sugar, and NONE of the chemically made high fructose corn syrup.  Yoplait's Go-GURT® is perfect for your kids' lunchboxes, too.

 I find that the Yoplait GoGurt is perfect to pack in with your kids' lunchboxes.  It's so easy to eat, and no mess involved!  So go ahead, and celebrate “Back to School” time with everyone’s favorite yogurt in a tube, Go-GURT®!



Kids love Go-GURT® Yogurt! It’s fun to eat, and has great tasting flavors kids crave. And mom loves that Go-GURT is NOW made with natural colors and flavors, and contains no high-fructose corn syrup!

Not only is Go-GURT® a good source of calcium, but it is the perfect addition to any lunch because it’s made to freeze and thaw by lunchtime!

Learn more at yoplait.com/products/yoplait-go-gurt





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers


2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize the information about how it is (and others aren't) sweetened. So glad to know. I haven't tried these but they certainly look convenient. Hope they are not that messy and are easy to open as I would love to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only lunch I make these days is the hubby's and he really doesn't like yogurt,. I'm the yogurt freak around here so I bet these would be really good snacks. mmmm

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive