Bernice Three Column

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Serene Sunday - The Aquarium from The Carnival of the Animals - September 29. 2013

This is not a sponsored post.


From Camille Saint-Saens, The Carinval of the Animals, "The Aquarium."

From In Classical Mood listener's guide:

Rippling runs and arpeggios(chords where notes are played one after the other) on the piano conjure up an aquatic scene in this "musical" aquarium.  The sinuous melody of the violins and flute suggests fishes gliding through the water, while the subtle variations in the piece all help to paint a magical picture of underwater life.


Many people love the soothing sounds and images of water.  It is a kind of therapy that calms most people.  Probably the reason why so many dentist and doctors have aquariums in their waiting rooms.




If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers


1 comment:

  1. When I was working for Fred Raskin & Assoc. (I was the only Assoc, but it looked good on the door he said lol - he was a card - greatest boss I ever had) anyway he reminded me of Homer Simpson or even Fred Flinstone always trying the get rich quick schemes. Fred came across this laying down in a recliner listening to special music and trickling water and this so reminds me of it I have just got to laugh. Sorry honey I know that's not what you meant this to be, but it sure made my day! bwahahahahahahahahashahaha

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive