Bernice Three Column

Friday, September 13, 2013

Silly Saturday - September 14, 2013

Time for some Silly Fun!



How to Get to Heaven:

I asked the children in my Sunday school class, "If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale, and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into heaven?”

“NO!” the children all answered.

“If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the yard, and kept everything neat and tidy, would that get me into heaven?”

Once more they all answered, “NO!”

“Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave candy to all the children and loved my wife, would that get me into heaven?” I asked them again.

Once more they all answered, “NO!”

“Well,” I continued, thinking they were a good bit more theologically sophisticated than I had given them credit for, “Then how can I get into heaven?”

A five-year-old boy shouted out, “YOU GOTTA BE DEAD"










Which cat joke was your favorite?






If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

4 comments:

  1. Cats Are Comical! We have a couple of kittens that we are fostering and they never fail to make me smile every single day. They get into everything and have zip around like a couple of race cars. Love the story about your Sunday School class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about cats and boxes? Mine just loooooves it when I get a package because he can sit in the box. The cat diving into the box is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny, I love them all but my favorite is #1, to funny.
    Hope you can stop by to link up at Weekends Are Fun Blog Hop

    Oh My Heartsie Girl
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin cute! My cat used to do tricks in boxes we got delivered! I can relate!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive