Bernice Three Column

Monday, October 21, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - Don't Forget to Give Your Mummy a Hug This Halloween! - October 21, 2013

This week's theme for the Monday's Music Moves Me Hop is Halloween Songs.  There is nothing more fun than some good Halloween music!


It's time to turn the...


Do you love your Mummy?  Bobby Boris Pickett sure does!

Me and My Mummy

How would Halloween be complete without some creepy organ music!

The Haunted Organ from The Ghost and Mr. Chicken



Join in on the fun!


XmasDolly, is the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

8 comments:

  1. I had totaly forgotten about the Ghost and Mr chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun tunes!
    Dancing along in my Halloween best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah me too bwahahahahahaha Don Knotts always made me laugh. I never heard the other one believe it or not. Thanks for joining us my friend. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your choices really enjoyed them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, that organ music is awesome creepy! I'll have to find this and play it for during trick or treaters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to remind the kids that I am mummy :)
    Thanks for rocking with us girl!

    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive