Bernice Three Column

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - Trick or Treat for Halloween! - October 28, 2013

Time for another great blast into the past.  I just couldn't help myself for today.  Just saw this one over the weekend, and it has stuck with me.  Yes, it's a whole cartoon, and the song in this is so much fun!  Halloween is missing innocent fun -- too many people act like fools now for Halloween.


Donald Duck decides to give his nephews too many tricks and no treats for Halloween which gets Witch Hazel a bit irate at him.  Hazel makes sure Donald comes up with the treats!


From 1952

Trick Or Treat


 Trick or Treat
Trick or Treat for Halloween!
When ghosts and goblins by the score,
Ring the bell on your front door,
You better not be stingy or
Your Nightmares will come True!


Join in on the fun!


XmasDolly, is the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors Callie of Jamerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

9 comments:

  1. THAT WAS GREAT! I never thought to do the cartoons. A very unique idea. Thanks for joining us. I forgot to add my most favorite song, so I went back & did it. I even forgot last week, but not this time. hehehe Did you see I took your advice. I guess I'll have to do it a few times until the word gets out. Thanks for the help though. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween to everyone.

    I never did understand Donald Duck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back from my blog hiatus and am making my way around blogosphere to visit all of my lovelies who came by while I was gone. What a cute Halloween cartoon! Great fun this week on Monday's Music Moves Me. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face this morning. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I watched that twice it drove me Quackers ;-)

    Have a quacktastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Donald Duck. This was great! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think I'll have a treat - In fact it's always best to chose a treat lol. Have a great week, Have a ghoulish Halloween & Happy Music Monday to you. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Donald! LOL
    Great and fun post today.
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL - I can still do the Donald Duck voice. it's a rare talent, truly LOL
    Chip and Dale stories are definitely my favourite. One of the best is the Christmas one Tinker Toys or something like that. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love DD! :)

    The kids would love this.

    Thanks for rocking the music train and sorry I'm late.

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive