Bernice Three Column

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Silly Saturday - Time For Laughter! - October 5, 2013

This is not a sponsored post.


OK, let's have a little fun with the shutdown.

Former Star Trek-er George Takei who posted this to his Facebook page:


~^~

~^~



I urgently needed a few days off work, but I knew the Boss would not allow me to take a leave. I thought that maybe if I acted “CRAZY” then he would tell me to take a few days off.

So I hung upside down on the ceiling and made funny noises. My co-worker (who’s blonde) asked me what I was doing?

I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the Boss would think I was “CRAZY” and give me a few days off.

A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked “What are you doing?”

I told him I was a light bulb.

He said “You are clearly stressed out. Go home and recuperate for a couple of days.”

I jumped down and walked out of the office.

When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her “And where do you think you’re going?”

She said, “I’m going home too, I can’t work in the dark!”


My wishes for you all to have a fun weekend full of laughter, because laughter does make everything feel better.




If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers


8 comments:

  1. Good morning Danielle, thanks for stopping by Oh My Heartsie Girl. Love your office joke, its cute!! Have a great weekend
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'brief chase'. LOL
    Check out my top five fun pics http://www.mamapapabarn.com/2013/10/top-5-pics-things-my-preschooler-has.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the office joke. I had to share it.
    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Queen made me smile - thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My head is pounding too. I'm in Arizona and I get a Sinus virus at the worst possible time and my wife was in an accident. I hope we all feel better next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so bad. I have so had it with the Star Trek dude - he's everywhere and such a bad horrible actor. Love the blonde joke - totally cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahah I really needed a good laugh. Thanks so much for linking up with my Sharing & Caring blog party. I'm on catch up now and only just getting around to sharing the social media love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The office joke is awesome!!! Haha-man in boxers! LOL! The chase of a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive