Bernice Three Column

Friday, October 25, 2013

Stainless Steel 10" Earth Pan by Ozeri - Review

I received the following product in exchange for my honest opinion.



If you don't already know, my husband is the cook of the family.  I am not ashamed to admit it.  I was never taught to cook when I was growing up.  I am happy I married a cook, and we all get fed quite well.  One of the things that a good cook desires is a non-stick frying pan of excellent quality to cook in.  We have found that in the Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri.


We were sent the 10" Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri around a month ago, and have been using it on a daily basis.  Yes, I have been using it along with my husband.  After 30 years of marriage, he has taught me a trick or two about cooking.  This pan really lives up to the Ozeri name as the quality of this pan is incredible.

This 10" Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri features ETERNA, the world's longest lasting 100% PFOA-free non-stick coating developed in the USA.   This is a safe and natural non-stick coating developed in the USA.   This pan does not use the harmful chemical PFOA in its non-stick coating.  PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid) is used in conventional pans to get pans to be non-stick.  The EPA has classified  PFOA as a 'persistent pollutant of the environment'.

Did you know that according to the EPA, once PFOA is ingested, it is capable of remaining in people for a very long time?  PFOA has been show to cause developmental and other adverse effects in laboratory animals.  You have nothing to worry about with the Earth Pan by Ozeri.  It's ETERNA coating, even under high temperatures, no harmful substances are ever released into the environment.  That means the Earth Pan is completely safe for you, too.


Made of the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel with TriPly construction and a polished mirror exterior, the Earth Pan by Ozeri is a beauty that will add elegance to your kitchen.  This pan delivers the ultimate in heat conductivity for even cooking and browning without hot spots. 


The handle on the pan is very comfortable to work with.  The stainless steel handle is heat resistant, and is reinforced to the pan via 3 rivets, and a magnetized base for use with rapid heat transfer induction stoves.

As always with Ozeri, your satisfaction is completely guaranteed. The ETERNA coating made by Whitford USA., and the pan is assembled in China.


Every morning, eggs are cooked in this pan.  At night, it is often used to fry meat or potatoes.  Always with complete non-stick action from day we got it to today's morning cheese omelet.  The sides of the pan are constructed with the right angle that makes flipping eggs or other foods so easy with no or hardly any mess.

There are always some precautions that you must follow when using a non-stick pan, and this pan is no different.  Always make sure to use plastic utensils or heat-resistant spatulas when you cook, because metal utensil can scratch the coating.  To clean, wait until the pan has cooled, and then wash in soapy water, rinse, and dry with a soft cotton cloth to help preserve the beautiful mirror finish.  To store this pan: never stack any other pans inside of it, as they could damage the non-stick interior.  I put the pan in a special cabinet on top of other items. 

My husband and I highly recommend the 10" Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri.  If you cook, you will want this pan!


You can find more information on all of Ozeri products by following them on Facebook, Pinterest, and TwitterBuy Ozeri products at Amazon.






If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

  1. This looks like really good quality! I could use some new pans like this for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so tried for this pan too & they turned me down :( I have so got to do something about this. Do you know I visited over 40 people yesterday. Followed, shared, and left comments & I got two or three return visits & one was someone I didn't even go by. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ( Stainless Steel 10" Earth Pan by Ozeri - Review) These are some really great pans, I have one and use it all the time. Have been very happy with it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pan looked fabulous for cooking, but, when I bought it I was not impressed with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vennie, this pan is still our no.1 pan in the house. We have babied it, and it is still nice and nonstick. There are no scratches. All nonstick pans must be babied. Even though they say that metal won't scratch a pan - metal always does. I still use just heat resistant spatulas, wash the pan right after it cools, dry it with a soft cotton towel, and put it immediately away without anything on top of it.

      Delete

I love to read all of my comments. If you have a family friendly blog, please leave your link. I would love to stop by and give you a visit. Any content that is not family friendly or that is spam will be removed without prejudice.

Blog Archive