Bernice Three Column

Monday, October 21, 2013

Storm Rider - New Heartwarming Movie from Arc Entertainment - Review

I was provided with this movie on DVD to facilitate with this review in exchange for my honest opinion.


Available on October 22, 2013

Storm Rider



Spoiled 18-yr old Dani Fieldings’ world is turned upside down when her father gets arrested for securities fraud, and she has to leave her upscale life in the city to stay with her gruff Uncle Sam out in the country. As Dani and her uncle struggle to bond, she’s given an orphaned mule to foster and train. Dani pours her affection into this young mule, calling her Stormy and giving her all the attention she’s missing from her unsettled life. Dani soon realizes that truly caring about others is the answer to most of life’s biggest problems. And when her uncle and friends need her the most, Dani and Stormy work together to save the day and learn the true meaning of the word, “family.”


My family and I really enjoyed Storm Rider starring Kevin Sorbo, Kristy Swanson, Dani Chuchran, and C. Thomas Howell.  What a tragedy it is when Dani's father literally loses everything for committing securities fraud.  Dani, an accomplished prize winning rider, is forced to leave everything behind and go off into a mountain wilderness to live with an old bachelor of an uncle that she had met only once when she was very young.  Dani is truly a spoiled older teen, and struggles to find meaning in her life which is accomplished by her loving uncle and some friends.  Set in a beautiful breathtaking backdrop of mountain scenery, this movie is sure to please.

Source: http://www.daniellechuchran.com/
Storm Rider is rated PG for for mild thematic elements and brief language.  The brief language must have passed by us so quickly, that we don't even remember what it was.  Storm Rider is a family friendly movie that is entertaining, and has a happy ending.  I am very appreciative of movie companies coming out with high quality motion pictures that the whole family can watch.  I would rate this movie 4 stars out of 5 stars.  I do highly recommend this movie for you and your family to enjoy!







If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

All opinions expressed are our own honest opinions and are not influenced by any form of compensation. Your opinions may differ from mine. For this review, the product was provided for free (unless otherwise stated) by the company or PR agency. Royalegacy Reviews and More sometimes receives monetary compensation, gifts, discounts or other items for sponsored posts. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


7 comments:

  1. I love that this is a family friendly movie with a happy ending! This would make a great movie for our family movie night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting movie & family friendly. My oldest granddaughter loves horses too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sound like a wonderful family picture with a great cast. I haven't seen Kevin Sorbo in anything lately, so that a plus. And C. Thomas Howell is always give great performances.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks this looks like a story I would like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like just my kind of movie. I would have loved to have lived on a farm when I was that age - I especially loved horses. Great cast, too. I'll definitely have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one I know my husband would really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm unsure if anyone in my family would enjoy this. Not our cup of tea. At all.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive