Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Theatrical Thursday - The Latest Trailer for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - October 3, 2013

This is not a sponsored post.


On Tuesday, Warner Bros. released the newest trailer for the next Hobbit movie: The Desolation of Smaug.  We are quite excited about seeing this movie when it comes out in the theaters this December.




In the trailer, I noticed that they gave quite a large role to Legolas to reprise the role played by Orlando Bloom.  The voice of Smaug, voiced by Benedict Cumberbatch, gave me the chills.  Benedict Cumberbatch is also playing the Necromancer, and we all know who the Necromancer is, don't we?

The books, The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, written by J.R.R. Tolkien, are my favorite books since I was a teenager.  The cartoons that were made of the books in the late 70s were OK, but Peter Jackson really made the stories come to life.  It's so good to have a die-hard Tolkien fan make the movies.

Find out more about The Hobbit on Facebook






If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

I was not paid for this post. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally loved Lord of the Rings. In fact, I've seen it four times (I have it on tape - hehehehe). Looks like I'll be collecting this one too! Thanks for sharing. It really looks so cool! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive