Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wordless Wednesday with Linky - Goldfinch - October 2, 2013


I wish there was something more exciting to show you all this week, but here was our only migrating visitor so far.

A goldfinch landed on our feeder this last week.  It is not often that we have a bird with yellow plumage around so he really caught our attention.  Notice that his claws, even though smaller, look just as dangerous as the Merlin's from last week.

Click to enlarge




 Do you have a giveaway to share?
Please link that to Treasure Hunt Tuesday Giveaway Link Up for October 1, 2013








Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

16 comments:

  1. Brilliant capture

    Have a perchtastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh he is precious, I love birds. Thanks for featuring my banner on your post. Always appreciate you!!

    Oh My Heartsie Girl
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! Happy WW, thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bird! You got a great shot Danielle! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty bird. I love finches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We sometimes have goldfinches in our garden, they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo Danielle! I love the goldfinch's yellow color. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love looking at birds especially when they are pretty like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My, what sharp claws he has!

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Photo: Red Hibiscus Flower

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just spent all this money on a squirrel-proof feeder (one of those tube ones) and the birds hate it. uuggghhhh.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love watching birds outside my window. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive