Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Add Some Zing to Your Holiday Dinner Parties With the Artesio Soft Touch Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder by Ozeri - Review

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned below for free in the hopes that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are 100% my own.


My husband is someone who loves lots, and I mean lots, of pepper on his food.  One thing he really gets frustrated by is a pepper shaker that will not shake pepper out fast enough.  Pepper that is already ground out of a shaker is OK for him, but he really prefers fresh ground pepper.


How very fortunate for us - or should I say my husband only - that we were given the opportunity to review the Artesio Soft Touch Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder from Ozeri.  This pepper mill and grinder has been used daily morning and evening to provide fresh ground pepper to our meals.  I always thought that pepper was all right smelling, but there is a scintillating aroma from freshly ground pepper that I never realized. 


Grinding pepper is a breeze with the Artesio Soft Touch Electric Pepper and Grinder.  The small battery operated motor (uses 4 AA batteries that are not included) gets the ceramic grinding mechanism grinding with just a touch on the chrome plated button at the top.  The grinders can be adjusted from fine to course.  We have ours set for a more course grind of pepper.  What I like is the little light that automatically turns on.  That little light is so great, because I can see so easily how much pepper is on my food - especially when we are dining by candlelight.


 I really appreciate that the peppercorn container is see-through so I can tell when I have to refill it.  It is so easy to take the grinder apart to refill.  The compartment has a wide enough hole for refilling that I don't have to worry about spilling any peppercorns. The grip on the grinder is soft to the touch, and won't slip out of your hands. 


Everyone in the family enjoys passing this around the table to add some pepper to their food.  It is a clean and efficient way of grinding our pepper. I do wish that there was a bottom cover to the grinder, because sometimes someone will accidentally hit the button and we get some pepper around the counter or floor.  Also, I do sneeze more, too, because I like to smell the exotic fragrance of freshly ground pepper!

We are thinking of getting another one so that we will have a sea salt grinder.  That's right, the Artesio Soft Touch electric Pepper Mill and Grinder can also be used to grind salt or other spices of your choosing.

Great Holiday Gift Idea!

Do you know someone who loves pepper on their food, or would like an efficient way of grinding their own salt or other spices?  Then the Artesio Soft Touch electric Pepper Mill and Grinder by Ozeri would be great!  I have found an incredible deal for this pepper mill and grinder at Amazon!

The Artesio Soft Touch Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder by Ozeri will bring plenty of zing to your holiday dinner parties! 

You can find more information on all of Ozeri products by following them on Facebook, Pinterest, and TwitterBuy Ozeri products at Amazon.





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




7 comments:

  1. I like how sleek this looks! A great addition to the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very attractive pepper grinder. Thank you, Jerri Davis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa I thought Ozeri only made frying pans. That pepper grinder is too cool & I bet it looks classy on the dinner table too. Awesome Post & thanks for all the info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this pepper mill because it is so easy to use (I have arthritis in my hands) and because you can see the amount of peppercorns remaining..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I have found out recently that Ozeri not only makes these and frying pans, they also make scales and fans and a bunch of other stuff. I mean dang!!! This is a great Post. Thanks so much for the cool info.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive