Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Capture a Special Moment of the Year with Ornaments with Love - Holiday Gift Guide Review

I received the following Christmas ornament from Ornaments with Love to facilitate an honest review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


Christmas is a very special time, and the items that we put on our tree have such special meanings to us.  We have a goal to buy one ornament each year, either for us, or for a family member, that memorializes a special event of the year.  Ornaments with Love is one of our favorites online shops to find truly unique Christmas ornaments for our tree.

This was a monumental year for us.  We celebrated the marriage of our oldest daughter to one very wonderful man!  I wanted to get them a totally special ornament for their first Christmas together.  Since they just bought their first home, I decided that an ornament commemorating that occasion would be perfect for them.  At Ornaments with Love, I found the perfect Christmas ornament for my happy little lovebirds!


This ornament will be cherished by my happy couple for years to come.  It almost looks like their new home!  Even though I was not able to capture it well in the photo, the snow just sparkles on the roof of the house, and were to two snow people tread.  The hand done lettering is darling, and having the year of their first home is a plus.  


All the ornaments that you receive from Ornaments with Love come with a bag ready for gift giving.  I did add the curly ribbon to make this into a little show stopper.  It is now all ready to give to my sweet kids when they come out to visit.  what was also so great was the price.  You can get the Personalized First Home Ornament for only $12.99. 


Here is the ornaments that we got last year. It was perfect for us to celebrate the last year that all of us would be together as one family.  This year, we added our new son-in-law, and now next year, we will add a new grandchild.  I just know I will find the perfect ornament for our tree at Ornaments with Love.  Perhaps this one just for me.


At Ornaments with Love, you will find every kind of ornament imaginable that will be perfect for you or for a sweet gift to a family member or a cherished friend.


Great Gift Idea!


 Timeless Keepsakes for Future Delights!

Overflowing with so many collectibles for Christmas, Ornaments with Love personalized ornaments and tabletop decorations start around $7.99.  FREE Personalization on all items! They offer Free Shipping on orders over $50, and they do ship internationally to Canada, Australia, England, Scotland, Ireland & New Zealand.  Easy ordering process, and all orders are shipped out to you within 2 business days. Don't forget to add an ornament stand to your order!

Remember to order early to avoid the Christmas rush!

Follow Ornaments with Love on Facebook to keep up with their latest news.

Providing you with a slice of history to cherish and hand down to your future generations.






Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

All opinions expressed are our own honest opinions and are not influenced by any form of compensation. Your opinions may differ from mine. For this review, the product was provided for free (unless otherwise stated) by the company or PR agency. Royalegacy Reviews and More sometimes receives monetary compensation, gifts, discounts or other items for sponsored posts. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

5 comments:

  1. There's nothing more special than a personalized ornament! I'd love to get my grandson the Thomas the Train ornament because he is obsessed with Thomas right now would think it's so neat to have him hanging on our tree this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Capture a Special Moment of the Year with Ornaments with Love - Holiday Gift Guide Review) I got one of these nice ornaments for my grandsons first Christmas this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every year I get an ornament with the year on it. I have ornaments dating back to 1974... that's the year I started buying them when my first child was only five, but cognizant what was going on. What a special Post you have here. Thank you for sharing. It's a wonderful time of year isn't it? I love it.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For those of us who like to collect special ornaments this place is amazing. It has such a variety and great selection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Betty Boop one. I have a few of hers. We also buy the year calendar every year. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive