Bernice Three Column

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fun Feature Friday - #SaveTheDay The Night of The Doctor - Mini Episode for Dr. Who: The Day of The Doctor

I was not compensated for this post.


Tomorrow is the day that the newest installment of Dr. Who: The Day of the Doctor air on BBC America.  To get you ready for this, here is a Dr. Who mini episode to pull it all together.

The Bringer of Darkness, the Oncoming Storm, the Doctor, the Warrior - A Time Lord! The 50th Anniversary features Matt Smith, David Tennant and a mysterious incarnation played by John Hurt. Only one appears in the mini episode, The Night of the Doctor. But which?



This mini Dr. Who episode stars Paul McGann as The Doctor (the Doctor before Christopher Eccleston), Emma Campbell-Jones as Cass, and Clare Higgons as Ohila.

It seemed like such a long time since we last saw Dr. Who.  It is really going to be the best part of our weekend.  I have watched a few of the old Dr. Who when I was young, but we really got hooked when the series got jump started with Christopher Eccleston playing The Doctor.  They did invite him to be in The Day of the Doctor but he declined.  I would have liked to see him in tomorrow's special, too.

With John Hurt playing a mysterious incarnation of The Doctor, I wonder what role he played during The Doctor's life.  I have my speculations.  Do you have any of yours?

Who's your favorite Doctor?





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

2 comments:

  1. BBC America has been showing Dr. Who episodes and specials all week, building up to the new shows. It's been fun catching up with episodes I missed, and I'm looking forward to the new Doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that I saw this post. It reminded me that it is Saturday and I can learn more about Dr Who and the mysterious new Doctor.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive