Bernice Three Column

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - Count Your Blessings This Thanksgiving - November 25, 2013

It's a Freebie this week for the Monday Music Moves Me Hop.  Since it is Thanksgiving week, let's Count Our Blessings.


Count Your Blessings
Bing Crosby




Join in on the fun!


XmasDolly, is the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors Callie of Jamerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs

8 comments:

  1. Bing Crosby always reminds me of old films when I was a kid

    Have a bingtastic week and Happy Thanksgiving ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this song! I featured this on my blog on Saturday Song-suasion over the weekend. Great minds think alike! ;) Have a feastastic week and I shall be counting my blessings to have you amongst my friend circle on Monday's Music Moves Me, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful song. It's funny though as soon as I seen the title I started singing "Count Your Blessing, count them one by one." It's a hymnal we sang in church; then when it started playing I said," Oh.." I did love this one too! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love Bing!
    I just watched White Christmas last week. Which of course, features this song in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear all the music from him this season :)
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great classic song from a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. one of my favorites my mom introduced me to this many moons ago thanks for sharing
    come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive