Bernice Three Column

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - The Pink Panther - November 18, 2013

Here I am and I'm back!  Did you miss me?  Uh-huh...Didn't even know I was gone, did you?  Well, I was feeling a bit tired last weekend and by the middle of the week I was hit with the worst headache of the year.  I just got over it on Sunday morning.  The hubby went out and got me magnesium and zinc.  Might have been the cure or not, but I started to feel better after I started taking those.

Now, this week's theme comes from all the way from South Africa!  Gillian from A Daft Scotch Lass suggested something with "Pink" in the title for Breast Cancer Awareness.


The Pink Panther Theme
composed by Henry Mancini

For some added fun, let's watch a clip of Peter Sellers from the 1978 film 'Revenge of the Pink Panther'



Let's update this a bit.  Here is a clip from The Pink Panther remake starring Steve Martin as Inspector Clouseau.



I don't know if I will be able to make all the rounds to visit everyone today.  My head still feels a bit fuzzy.


Join in on the fun!


XmasDolly, is the Conductor on this Musical trip, and you'll find everything you need here to join in.  Co-conductors Callie of Jamerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

8 comments:

  1. Awwww You just feel better not to worry! Love all your picks though. My husband absolutely loves Pink Panther. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thinking alike again. Hee hee
    I love the Pink Panther!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink Panther movies are real classics with us. I just love Peter Sellers as Detective Clouseau. The video clips really broke me up this morning. Feel better soon & don't worry about dancing. We'll be here for you whenever you have the energy. Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the clips ...Sorry I'm a little shurrt LOL

    Have a pinktastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Pink Panther Movies, I probably love them because of my Daddy laughing and finding it hilarious. He loved inspector Clouseau. Good fun on a Pink Monday! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally a blog with no Mellencamp hahahaha! I love the Pink Panther too. Great selections. I'm your newest follower. Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pink panther!
    They used to call me that in my community :)

    Thanks for rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the head troubles...been there. I can get awful migraines that last days. they seem to be coming less and less as I get older, but when they do hit; I am down for the count. I have tried the magnesium before but not zinc - thanks for the type.
    Love seeing the Pink Panther clips!! Steve Martin is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive