Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Big Bear's First Good Snowfall - November 27, 2013


I took this photo early on Sunday morning after our three day rain.  We see Big Bear Mountain from the desert side.  Most of the snow is gone now, but I am quite sure the ski resorts are making the white stuff for the skiers this Thanksgiving weekend.

Click to see this full size.





Do you have a giveaway to share?
Please link all giveaways to Treasure Hunt Tuesday Giveaway Link Up for November 26 to December 2, 2013



Would you like to see your Wordless Wednesday button here?  Let's exchange buttons - just leave me a comment below or email me, and I'll get back to you.




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs



10 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss that mountain!! We used to live in Upland and moved to the White Mountains of AZ 8 years ago. Now I always feel like we're in our own "Big Bear" with our ski resort close to us!! What cracks me up is a street down the road is called Mt. Baldy Drive, so I really have the memories!! ha/ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I used to live in 29 Palms and loved seeing that first snow in the mountains. Today in VA we're getting a pre-Thanksgiving rain instead, sigh. Would love to have you stop by my blog! http://www.kidsenroute.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wake up to that beautiful horizon and we wake up to 5 inches of SNOW!? I like your pictures better.

    Would love it if you stopped by my WW. I linked up.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
    http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/2013/11/giving-toys-wordlesswednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture! Happy Thanksgiving!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could have sworn I signed up early this morning, but I've been so busy today ... wait I've been so busy since last Friday! I don't know which end is up, and I'll be busy until January 3rd probably. Christmas Holidays are my favorite favorite most favorite time of the year. I'm always doing something from listening to Christmas music, watching movies and wrapping presents & I've already started decorating. WOO HOO! HAPPY TURKEY DAY MY FRIEND! We're having ham tomorrow and Saturday I make my infamous stuffing and a turkey when the kids come over. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so beautiful

    I would love to see that everyday :)

    Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous sky. It snowed here last week, but melted in the city. I'm sure the resorts are full though.
    My entry is #16. Come by and vote for us?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive