Bernice Three Column

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Marvelous Muisc Monday - The Piano Guys with Angels We Have Heard on High - December 1, 2013

It's December and the First week of Advent.  Time for some Christmas music to share!


I'm so honored. I'm the First Spotlight Dancer for Christmas!

The Piano Guys newest: Angels We Have Heard on High
With 32 Fingers and 8 Thumbs

This one is beautiful and very creatively accomplished.

There are a few other Christmas favorites mixed in. Can you name them all?


Join in on the fun!


XmasDolly, is the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors Callie of Jamerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!




13 comments:

  1. Congrats for being in the first spotlight dancer this Christmas season! The Piano Guys are so awesome. I just love their creativity of turning an ordinary instrumental arrangement into something really fun. Have a joyous Christmas season, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! from me too for being the first Christmas Spotlight Dancer :-)

    That was so different and clever :-)

    Have a pianotastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost track of carols after 8 different ones. Beautiful redition. I think I will look for the CD.
    Lol - now I have to watch again to see their elf move around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying all this Christmassy music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful song! Congrats on being the first spotlight dancer and getting to display that super cute badge! Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is a gorgeous and unique rendition. I just love Christmas music!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so great..I love the stuff these guys are doing. Awesome tune for today! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, I tell ya I know I commented on this last night! Sheesh! Anyway love love love these guys such beautiful Christmas music to listen to while wrapping presents! Thanks for sharing and CONGRATS ON BEING OUR VERY FIRST SPOTLIGHT ELF DANCER! WOO HOO You boogie on down little Elfie!!! hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Christmas season seems to have come up so quickly! Happy Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that was just so incredible. they are amazing. I will have to add this CD to my Christmas collection. great selection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well that was certainly different. LOVED IT!
    The rain with the camera on it cracked me up.
    Congrats on the Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on being selected for our dance elf.
    Thank you for sharing this video. I loved it!

    Aloha :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive