Bernice Three Column

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - Christmas Carols - December 23, 2013

Christmas is only a few days away!   Are you ready?  We are.  I think I need just a few little oddities, and I am ready to celebrate Christ's Holy Birth.




The First Noel
Nat King Cole


Angels We Have Heard on High


Good King Wenceslas
Loreena McKennitt



O Come All Ye Faithful
Charlotte Church






Join in on the fun!


XmasDolly, is the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors Callie of Jamerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

8 comments:

  1. Jesus is the reason for the season! Isn't that what they say? I love your choices, and it sort of makes me feel bad that all I picked was cartoons. I go to midnight mass every year at Christmas Eve because it's always so beautiful. Thank you for bringing out the real reason for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices Nat King Cole had such a unique voice :-)

    Merry Christmas have a great time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!
    I especially liked Loreena McKennitt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Cheesy Chrsistmas music and I adore the classics...

    Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful music merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the selections,thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nat King Cole....love!
    All the traditional music you have here today is just wonderful.
    Merry Christmas my friend.

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. All these are beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing them. I love these older versions.

    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive