Bernice Three Column

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - Christmas is A Comin' - December 16, 2013

We are now three weeks into Advent, and Christmas is just around the corner being only a week and a half away.  Let's have a little anticipation of Christmas music.


Here's Bing Crosby from Royalegacy's YouTube (our only video),
Christmas Is A Comin'
My son just updated this one to include the lyrics.



To keep in line with the Advent theme for today,
Linda Ronstadt
O Come, O Come, Emmanuel.



Since this is the third week of Advent, here's a song just for this occasion:
Gaudete
performed by The King's Singers




Want to join in on the fun?


XmasDolly, is the Conductor on this Musical trip and you'll find exactly how to join in and play along.  Co-conductors Callie of Jamerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

O Wisdom, you came forth from the mouth of the Most High and, reaching from beginning to end, you ordered all things mightily and sweetly.  Come, and teach us the way of prudence.

9 comments:

  1. I haven't heard that Bing song in like forever and ever! Mom use to play his album on the stereo all the time. Thanks for bringing back such wonderful memories. Love your next real Christmas one, but it says Linda Rhondstat do you think that's her? The next group such excellent voices, but I don't recognize what language is that?? Not Latin? Thanks for joining & HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selections today. I so like Bing...to me, he just exudes Christmas.
    That last group was amazing!
    As always, I am glad you are here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Christmas CD from the Ponderosa with the actors in characters singing. This is one of the songs featured on the CD. The King Singers have brilliant voices. I'm definitely going to look into more music by them. I have really enjoyed the listening pleasure on 4M I have been doing this Christmas season. Thanks for being a part of the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choices you have excellent taste ;-)

    Have a tanfastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These were beautiful! I loved them. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I just love love BING :)
    Great choices dahlin' :)

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Bing Crosby's music. It's just classic Christmas music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Danielle! Excellent songs - thanks for sharing. Come on by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bing Crosby and Christmas just goes together. I've watched White Christmas twice now.
    that last one was really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive