Bernice Three Column

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Marvelous Music Monday - Let It Go from Disney's Frozen - December 9, 2013

I was not compensated for this post.

If you haven't seen Frozen, you need to.  It really is a sweet story.  To me, Disney actually did this one right.  Olaf is great, the hero is cool, and I love the happy ending.



Let It Go
Performed by Idina Menzel


The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway!



Join in on the fun!


XmasDolly, is the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors Callie of Jamerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

9 comments:

  1. That song is too pretty! I've never heard it before and I'm so glad you shared it. You so rock girlfriend! Thanks for joining us once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dittos Marie's comments on this song - very lovely! Great to have you on the dance floor with the Monday's Music Moves Me crew, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely song :-)

    Have a disneytastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pardon the pun,but that was a cool video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see this movie.
    I like the songs...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've gotten a lot of press things for Frozen and it definitely intrigued me enough to want to go see it! It looks like a really sweet movie :)

    And what a pretty song to share today! Thanks so much for introducing it to us.

    Have a musical week! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen it as yet. I would love to, but we have to wait for DVD at the library.

    Very nice video!

    Happy Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My kids are going to see this next week with their school, and they are so excited!!
    Secretly, I am so jealous!! I wanna see it too. I'll have to sneak into some matinee or beg one of them to go again with me. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive