Bernice Three Column

Friday, December 13, 2013

Silly Saturday - Time for Fun and Laughs - December 14, 2013

This is not a sponsored post.


Time once again for fun and laughs!


Sally walked into the dentist office to make an appointment.  
 
"How much do you charge to pull out a tooth?" she asked.
 
"It's $130," was the prompt reply.
 
"$130!" gasped Sally, "that's ridiculous!  There must be a way for you to go cheaper."
 
"Well," said the dentist thoughtfully, "I suppose if we don't numb it, we could knock off $30."
 
"Only $30?" countered Sally.  "That's still $100.  You've got to make it cheaper."
 
"Well," said the dentist after a long pause, "I suppose if we take it out with a wrench we could knock it down to $50."
 
"Perfect," said Sally happily.  "I would like to make an appointment for next Tuesday - for my husband, Jack."


Found at an Air Force bone yard near Phoenix
The first stealth fighter.
Or did Wonder Woman park her plane here?

*~*

Pessimist: Things can't get worse than this!

Optimist: Yes, it can!

*~*
 

Brian hit rock bottom.  He was going to jail for insider trading and it couldn't get much worse than that.

As the jail warden brought Brian to his cell, Brina's worst fears were materialized.  Sitting hunched over on a bed was his soon to be room mate.  He was a hunk of a man wearing a sleeveless undershirt, with vicious looking tattoos on each arm.

As Brian approached the prison cell, the giant looked up at him and said in a deep booming voice, "Hey man, what did you do to get yourself in here?"

"White collar crime," responded Brian nervously.

Hey man, how about that? Me, too," the giant said.

"Phew," said Brian feeling his body relaxing.  "To be honest, I got a bit nervous when I saw you."

"Nah," responded the giant waving his hand, "what's there to be nervous about?  So tell me," questioned the giant, "How many priests did you kill?"




You Are a Bright Christmas Tree
For you, the holidays are all about fun and seasonal favorites.
You are into all things Christmas, even if they're a little tacky.



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




4 comments:

  1. That's FUNNY STUFF (I always wondered about Tony the Tiger - I knew he liked kids, but now I know what he really meant when he said, "They're GREAT!" lol)! I'm your newest follower, and XmasDolly's other half (not sure which side yet), and I just wanted to say HI and invite you over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dog doing flips! How cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Marie here. Just making a test. Have a great day & THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the dog was having the most fun on this page.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive