Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Dreaming of the Beach Again - Happy New Year January 1, 2014

I was not compensated for this post.


Happy New Year to you all!

The hubby and I love to go to the beach daily.....in our dreams.  We usually visit the Cayucos Shoreline Inn's live beach cam.  The surf was really up yesterday, but today, it's nice.

Here's how it was on Monday, December 30th

Click to enlarge

Here's how it was just a few minutes before this posting: surf nice and warm enough for a swim!

Click to enlarge

No linky for this week as I am enjoying the holiday with my family.







Would you like to see your Wordless Wednesday button here?  Let's exchange buttons - just leave me a comment below or email me, and I'll get back to you.




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs



4 comments:

  1. I'm 1,000 or 2,000 miles from a beach (west or east). That's a nice picture to look at and dream. Happy New Year.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a cam right on the beach? How cool is that? How cool is it that you're spending some quality time with your family? We never do anything with the family on New Years. We usually take Christmas stuff down on that day. HAPPY & HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO YOU & YOURS MY FRIEND!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the nearest beach by us has ice! thanks for sharing your warmer image. Have a wonderful 2014! Faythe @ GrammyMouseTails

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason I heard the waves crashing on the shore as I was drifting to sleep, which is impossible here in Colorado. Made me think of your picture.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive