Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cute Irish T-Shirts from KissMyShamrock.com - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I love showing off the green on St. Paddy's Day.  I get my Irish heritage, with thanks, to my Scottish forefathers.  How?  Well, my Scottish clan, the Seaton's, were aligned with Bonnie Prince Charlie.  When he lost, my family fled to County Cork, Ireland, and found a wee pretty lass to marry.  Thus, I can claim that I am Irish!

One way that I especially like to show off my Irish pride on St. Patrick's Day, is to wear a green shirt.  I was lucky enough this year to get a t-shirt to review from KissMyShamrock.com.  This shirt is not only green, but has a big shamrock that states, "KISS ME I'm Irish."  My husband, also an Irish descendent, considers that an invitation, and kisses me each time he sees it.  I just love it!


Has anyone ever forgotten to wear green on St. Paddy's Day and received a pinch?  This t-shirt is a nice flamboyant green that will sure to keep the pinchers away on March 17th.  The comfortable fit of this men's t-shirt is going to be great as a sleeping shirt for me for the rest of the year.  I love a larger 100% breathable cotton men's t-shirt to sleep in.


There are so many fun and cute Irish t-shirts available at KissMyShamrock.com.  Not only do that have so many different St. Patrick's day shirts for Leprechauns everywhere, but you can get all of their shirts in the color and style that you would prefer.



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. Well top o' the morning to ya lass! I bet all these plonkers are stankin' in line to kiss the blarney stone you have over there!!! bwahahahaha Great job on the review... not a bad shirt either!!! Thanks for sharing Lassie and I wouldn't be stoppin' at the corner Pub tonite either with that shirt on! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the holiday t-shirts and stuff, but the St. Patty's Day is one of my favorite! I have a few of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that it is February March will be here soon so a cute Irish T-shirt is definitely something I can consider- especially to get my mind off all the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not Irish, but I plan on cooking irish this year for St. Patrick's day. Corned Beef Stew and soda bread. I never had either of these before. I'll check this site out.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive