Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

House of Doolittle Post Consumer Paper Office Products Available at Shoplet.com - Review

I received the following House of Doolittle Products for free from Shoplet.com in exchange for an honest review.


When I see an office products that is from post-consumer paper, I am more likely to buy it than one that is not.  Recently, from Shoplet.com, your one-stop place to buy office supplies, I was sent to review two 100% Post-Consumer Paper office that are made by House of Doolittle.

House of Doolittle has been making office products since 1919 in Chicago, Illinois.  Back in 1988, they made the courageous decision to start using post-consumer paper in their all of their products.  During the last 26 years, they progressed to making all of their white paper products with 100% Post-Consumer paper that is processed chlorine free, print with only soy based inks, and still manufacture all of their products here in the USA.  I applaud this.


I, as a blogger, love to use a weekly business planner.  I keep track of all the post that I do, date to post them by, pitches sent and received, where all the giveaway link-ups are, etc.  This business planner is perfect as it gives me plenty of room to write all that I need to - even for the weekends.  It even gives me an expenses area on each two-page spread.  Included in this planner are informational pages: area codes, time zone, toll free numbers, air miles, road miles, time zones, weights and measures, metric conversion, recycling information, monthly birthstones/flowers and anniversary yearly gift list.  As with all of House of Doolittle products, the paper, the cover, and the wire are all from post-consumer products.  It fits my needs perfectly.  What's really wonderful is the price of this desk planner.  It is only $16.72 with FREE Shipping!


With this new year upon us, calendars are so important.  Shoplet.com also sent me this huge House of Doolittle 2014 calendar for a desk top.   This desk calendar is printed in two colors - deep blue and black.  The holders is a deep navy blue that has the look of rich leather.  The calendar pages are perforated to easily remove for the next month.  As with all of House of Doolittle products, it come from 100% post-consumer content and printed in soy inks.  It is a bargain at Shoplet.com, as it sales for only $6.90 and comes with FREE Shipping, too!


This desk calendar is perfect for someone who has a big desk to put it on, but I had other plans for it.  I pasted on some magnets to the back of it and made it into a big menu planner.  There is plenty of room in each day to write our complete dinner menu.  On the right side is a large note area that is perfect for a shopping list.
If you need any sort of office supplies to office stationary, Shoplet.com is your one stop to finding all office products that you need.  Here, you will find not only bargains on all of your office needs, but also promotional products like promotional t-shirts.  Everything from you find here are at rock bottom prices, so you know you are getting the best deals when you shop at Shoplet.com!




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs


2 comments:

  1. I never heard of this office supplier - Hous of Doolittle- . and I would be very glad to use recycled items

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job. I like your post very much. That is what I want to get. I get much important information from your site. Thank you.
    Avery Labels

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive