Bernice Three Column

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Marvelous Music Monday - Dream a Dream - January 6, 2014

Time sure does fly!  Here it is, our first 4M hop of 2014.  I am so happy to still be playing along with all of you.

This week's theme is a "Freebie"


Here's a song that I have been hearing quite often this last month.  It isn't a Christmas song, but is on a Christmas album.  It is the title song for Charlotte Church's Dream a Dream.


Since this is the 12th Day of Christmas - Epiphany - Let's have one more FUN song.

Here's Frank Sinatra and his loving children singing about the presents they gave their loving dad for the 12 Days of Christmas.

I guess Frankie didn't care about that lavender tie!


If you have not already, you need to join in on the fun!



XmasDolly, is the Conductor on this Musical trip, and you'll find the main linky for this hop here.  Co-conductors Callie of Jamerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know
 





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

10 comments:

  1. Well, I've never heard either one of these. The first one was lovely, but the second one I still wish I never heard. You don't really think they sold any records on that one do you? lol If I heard lilac tie one more time... LOL Great pickins there Girlfriend. You definitely ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte Church doesn't seem to do much these days it's a shame, I saw Frank Jnr in an old Tales Of The Unexpected the other day repeated on TV.

    Have a fantabulosa 2014 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both new songs to me, too. Dream a Dream is rather soothing. I have not listened to much by Charlotte Church before, but I may take a listen to more of her music. As for the Sinatra siblings singing their little version of 12 Days of Christmas song, all I can say is there is a reason this one hasn't made the charts. lol Thanks for dancing with us on Monday's Music Moves Me, my friend - you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that old Charlotte Church song - so inspiring - but have you seen her lately? Yikes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va0FdsopJSI. Anyway, love your picks and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard about her doings of late. I liked her when she was young, and Dream a Dream was recorded while she was still just a teen. When she grew up, she became a twit.

      Delete
  5. The first one was very pretty. I love me some Sinatra, not quite what I was expecting, but hey - definitely a fun thing to do with your family for the holidays. I bet it was good memories for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot about the sintra tune.thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder why that Sinatra family tune slipped my memory?
    Don't even hear that played in supermarkets!
    I remember when Charlotte Church was discovered. Now you make me want to find out what she is up to these days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Danielle I'm glad you shared these! I still wanted to share Christmas tunes. I love these! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful and new to me but so loving them thank you for introducing me off to listen to them some more

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive