Bernice Three Column

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Marvelous Music Monday - Eternity - January 20, 2014

One of the cartoon movies that my kids played to death was The Swan Princess.  Now, the idea of watching it again sorta puts the shivers down my back, but I still love the songs from it.  Those I can just keep listening to.


The main song to The Swan Princess is "Eternity" sung by the Japanese pop group, Dreams Come True.


I only meant to put just the one song up, but if you are interested, here is Eternity sung in Japanese by the same group, Dreams Come True


Join in on the fun!


XmasDolly, is the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors Callie of Jamerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

7 comments:

  1. Two new ones for me, but I have got to see this cartoon/movie... It is in English, right? Love it and love the energy. Thanks for coming along with us and sharing such a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen the movie either but do like this song.
    I think it is cool to hear in Japanese too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have to see this movie!
    Thanks for sharing. I like it. ..them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting behind-the-scenes video of the voice-over artist! I've been thinking of looking into some training in that field. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My girls love this one too! Quite familiar -- as I am sure you are too. LOL
    I have to admit though, it is fun to watch them playing and singing some of the same Disney songs I used to sing when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our children played many of the Disney classic animations over and over when they were small, so I know what you mean. But, it's certainly good now to have those memories and one day you will, too. Thanks for sharing this new-to-me favorite of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice song I haven't seen the film I will have to look out for it :-)

    Have a songtastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive