Bernice Three Column

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Serene Sunday - Voi, Che Sapete - January 26, 2014


Being a piano player, albeit not very good, it inspired in me the love for the classics.  There are only so many operatic songs that I like, and this is one of them.

From Mozart's Marriage of Figaro
Voi, Che Sapete
It's about a woman singing about love and how it makes her feel.



May you have a most enchanting Sunday!


.
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs


3 comments:

  1. You play piano too? So do I. Well, I play up to date music, but I do go as far back as the 60's, and many Italian songs. In our family everyone had to learn how to play the accordion so many of cousins also play the accordion, but my brother quit and learned the drums and the acoustic & I quite and taught myself the keys... I haven't heard this song in like forever, but you know what maybe I never heard this song the more I listen to it the more it becomes unfamiliar, but man that woman definitely has a pair of lung on her doesn't she. Thanks for sharing, and Happy Sunday. I'm going to put up a short Sunday one now myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love classical music and Mozart is one of my favorite composers. I had piano lessons for 9 years and still don't play well enough, but that does not diminish my love of the music. Thanks for sharing and Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I always wanted to learn to play the guitar. I never had an opportunity to try the piano. xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive