Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Theatrical Thursday - Thanks for the Memories - Bob Hope's Chistmas Celebrations with the Troops - January 9, 2014


Bob Hope's movies are full of a jocularity that is incomparable!  He had a style all his own.  He was a great entertainer, and we love all of the "Road" movies that he and Bing Crosby made with each other.  He is also known for his traveling shows to entertain our troops year after year.  It was one of his passions to bring joy and laughter to our military men and women serving our country.

Here is a wonderful tribute to Bob Hope and his Christmas shows to our troops.



What's your favorite Bob Hope movie or moment?





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




3 comments:

  1. I can't remember the names of any of his movies. I think I've seen most of them, but it's been a long time. He was always entertaining the troops.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was certainly one of a kind and I remember seeing many of his movies and USO shows on TV too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I watched the whole thing with a lump in my throat. He was most selfless man in the whole world. He gave up every Christmas for the troops. I loved his movies too. I use to love the ones remember him in a haunted house and I think Lucille Ball was in it and that black guy with the great big eyes. LMAO Loved those movies too... the On the road to Morrocco was one with Dorothy LaMour What a true peoples actor! Thanks for sharing that wonderful video.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive