Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Lazy Warm Days of...Winter? - January 15, 2014


Even though we have been having cool nights, the temps have been getting up to around 70 everyday.  I really envy all of you who are colder and have snow.  Perhaps you could fax me some.  I long for some colder weather, and even some snow.  Snow makes the desert become magical!





 The rocks in the middle have moved in the last few years.  There was quite a hole between them, and now it is about gone.  Must be due to all the earth movement we get here in California!




Do you have a giveaway to share?
Please link all giveaways to Treasure Hunt Tuesday Giveaway Link Up for January 14 to 20, 2014




Let's exchange Wordless Wednesday buttons - just leave me a comment below or email me at royalegacy@gmail.com.




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs



9 comments:

  1. I love seeing the differences in natural landscapes between the west & east coasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue, blue skies! Teresa from NanaHood.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll switch places with you, no problem! I've had enough of the sub-zero, ice-storm conditions, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your winter looks warmer then mine! :)
    http://www.howtosurvivelifeinthesuburbs.com/2014/01/chasing-the-sun-ww.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! I especially love the bright blue sky. It's raining here today and very dreary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhh I remember when somewhere in the cobwebs of my memory... blue skies and heat! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ooops oh my gosh I was dreaming again wasn't I? brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, poor baby, no snow in your desert??? Come to Colorado and we'll show you some. Love the picture with the cloud mimicking the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed the photos it's nice seeing such a blue sky which is rare here in the UK we usually have grey skies LOL

    Have a tanfastic week & hope you get to experience a winter soon once again ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Steve above - can't remember the last time I saw such a blue sky here in the UK!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive