Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Superbly Clean Your Teeth with a Rechargeable Toothbrush from ToiletTree Products - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


What person in their right mind would not like to see pearly white teeth when they look at themselves in a mirror?  I love to see my teeth as white as i can get them every day.  Having the right kind of toothbrush really makes the difference.

I have always used a nice high quality toothbrush that we would pick up in a pack at our local club store.  Manually scrubbing my teeth twice daily has been a regime for over....well, let's say I've been doing it since my mother taught me in my toddler days.  I make sure I scrub my teeth well, and try to get them to be as pearly white as possible.  Well, using a regular old toothbrush is now in the past for me!


Here's my new toothbrush - a Rechargeable Toothbrush from ToiletTree Products.  I never knew I could get my teeth looking whiter with an electric toothbrush, but it was possible.  The brushes on this toothbrush oscillate around 8,800 per minute.  I always did well scrubbing, but realistically, my hand can't keep up with the speed of the ToiletTree Rechargeable Toothbrush.

There are so many pluses to using the ToiletTree Rechargeable Toothbrush over a traditional old toothbrush.  While it oscillates 8,800 times a minute, it will surround and scrub each tooth for outstanding overall cleaning.  It naturally whitens my teeth with its high quality gentle DuPont Tynex bristles for soft scrubbing and the ultimate in plaque removal.

Gentleness is a trait in this toothbrush.  As well as being gentle on the teeth, it is also gentle on the gums, and that means healthy gums.  There are two comfort settings: Clean for that ultimate plaque removal; and Sensitive to give you an extra gentle mode for sensitive teeth and gums.  You can see which setting you have selected with a unique LED back lit display that is only visible above the logo when the toothbrush is on.



The handle fits well in my hand with its sleek ergonomic design.  The toothbrush is waterproof, and recharges simply by placing it on its stand.

I have always wanted to be sure that I clean my teeth for a full two minutes as recommended by my dentist.  I make sure of this, this toothbrush has a built-in timer.  Now I don't have to keep an eye on the clock, it tell me I'm finished.


The ToiletTree Rechargeable Toothbrush comes complete with everything you need.  It has two brush heads to start you out, and, as a bonus, comes with a Travel Size Sonic Toothbrush for when you are on the go.

I recently took a trip to back to New Jersey to visit my daughter and her husband. This bonus sonic toothbrush was so easy to pack and use while I was there.  It's vibrating soft bristles cleaned my teeth very well.  It works on a AAA battery (not included).  It is light and comes with a cap to cover the brush.

 
 
I chose to review the ToiletTree Rechargeable Toothbrush in white to match my bathroom, but it also comes in polished black with all the same great qualities.

This Rechargeable Toothbrush has replaced my old toothbrush permanently.  No more am I going to scrub my teeth manually.   I'm sold on whiter teeth and healthier gums with the ToiletTree Rechargeable Toothbrush!

Want one?  You can find the ToiletTree Rechargeable Toothbrush online at ToiletTree Products, or at Amazon.com, eBay, Frontgate Magazine, HSN and other various online retailers.  ToiletTree is confident that you will love their products for they offer a 100% 365-day money back guarantee to all of their customers.

Connect and Converse with ToiletTree Products by following them at Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+.





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, something to use after I get done cleaning my teeth! hehehe just kiddin'! My grandkids love these electric toothbrushes. Only thing is I'd be better off giving it to my daughter she would smile the kids give me dirty looks because it's not a toy! LOL Great Post though - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Coincidentally, my Chandler dentist also suggested using an electric tooth brush so I can control the way I brush. Sensitive gums and heavy tooth brushing hands isn't a good match at all. Anyway, thank you for the ToiletTree Products review. This makes it easier for me to decide what to buy. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive