Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Wordless Wednesday with Linky - On the Jersey Side - February 12, 2014


The other week I was visiting my daughter and her wonderful husband in New Jersey.  We had a great time, and it just went all to quickly.  While there we visited the aquarium in Camden right across the Delaware River from Philadelphia.

 The Ben Franklin Bridge that goes over the Delaware River.

 That fine old sailing ship on the left is an expensive restaurant sitting on the Delaware River.

 The Delaware River overlooking Philadelphia



Do you have a giveaway to share?
Please link all giveaways to Treasure Hunt Tuesday Giveaway Link Up for February 11 to 17, 2014



Wasn't it nice of Picasa to animate this picture.  I'm sure everyone who is in the path of that newest snow storm can really appreciate this. /sarcasm

These pictures were taken with my old point-and-shoot Olympus camera.  I didn't want to take my Nikon D40 on the trip.



Would you like to see your Wordless Wednesday button here?  Let's exchange buttons - just leave me a comment below or email me, and I'll get back to you.




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs



11 comments:

  1. really nice captures..hope you all had a great day!Love the colour of sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. Love the animated picture, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! You sure have an eye for a great picture girlfriend! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful winter wonderland! We haven't seen any of that in the southwest. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the snow is beautiful. I love seeing wintry landscapes in photos, but that's about it. We are facing that said snow storm & I hope we don't get what's forecast. I am so ready for spring! BTW, please send your WW button code so that I can include it my WW page! Happy WW!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like Massachusetts, just with a lot less snow LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just when I was hoping to see snowless/iceless pictures .... The weather has been such a mess this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, nice pics.

    We have been so lucky with the weather here. In Northern California, we are now in a drought.

    I am sending some of our warm weather to everybody here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful snow, not so much that you can't handle. Thank you for including my banner in your post for Oh My Heartsie Girl.
    Karren~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, what's going on! You are the third person I have stopped at today and no Friday posts! OH well, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY my friend! HUGS & have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive