Bernice Three Column

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Marvelous Music Monday - Both Sides Now - Judy Collins - March 24, 2014

 This week's theme was selected by SteveBeHere and he chose for us a Freebie Theme!  I've chosen to do a little salute to Judy Collins.  She has such a lovely sparkling clear voice, and big expression-filled blue eyes!


The Monday's Music Moves Me Hop is a fun musical adventure.  Every Monday we get together and share music.  This week's theme for the music hop is "Songs that Inspire us."  Here are some that have inspired me over the years.
It's fun to join in!

Get your favorite tunes from YouTube or any other place you can share the music on your blog.
Grab the button below:


Sign the Linky



Follow US
Leave a Rockin’ comment! 
Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin’ Bloggers and bring some back with you to join us!

Xmas Dolly is the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors are Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of  Curious as a CAThy, Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know and Honorary co-conductor for last week and this week is ME since Naila is off vacationing. Yippee!

The first name on the linky is this week's
Spotlight Dancer
Dave of MOODYMedia


This one from Judy Collins' lovely voice just seems to soar with the tinkling of the ivories in the background. 

Albatross




In Every Season
Turn Turn Turn
A beautiful Pete Seeger song




Both Sides Now
 






Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




9 comments:

  1. I've never heard the first one before, but the second one would not play it said error try later, and I love Wild Flowers. So pretty! Thanks for sharing. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Judy Collins, Both Sides Now is a classic

    Have a fantabulosa week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy Collins has a lovely voice. The first time I was introduced to her by name was when DH shared her acappella version of Amazing Grace. I did not know this song was in reference to Ecclesiastes, but I know see this. I like that. Great picks to share on the dance floor with 4M crew! Have a tunetastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She goes a bit back, but yes she does have a lovely voice. I have heard the last song. Not sure I remember the others. Have a great day & thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her voice is lovely.
    I enjoyed these!

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is wonderful. I haven't heard her in some time.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of Judy Collins, so you are continuing my music education as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely voice indeed.
    Love the song Turn Turn Turn, and it's one of my favourite Bible verses too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive