Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

#ShopletReviews - Get Your Sharpie Pens and Markers at Shoplet.com - Review

I received the following Sharpie products for free from Shoplet.com in order to facilitate this review.  Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own.  No other form of compensation was received.


If there is something that we use in our home, it's permanent markers.  What brand do we use - Sharpie!  We have been using Sharpie permanent markers for marking the tags on our clothes, my husband's construction equipment, our own made up CDs and DVDs of our home movies.  We mostly just use black for our needs, but I was delighted with this package of Sharpie's that Shoplet.com, the place to buy all of your office supplies, sent me to review.


What an assortment of great colors! Not only did I get a rainbow of Sharpie Neon Permanent Markers in a fine line, but also Sharpie Metallic Gold and Silver Permanent Markers.  I had metallic markers before, and have always wished to get some again.  Along with the permanent markers, I was also sent a Sharpie fine line pen.


This is one stylish pen!  The Sharpie Premium Pen has a brushed stainless steel barrel that just looks and feels marvelous when you hold it in your hand.  It's fine permanent ink will not bleed or smear.  The ink from this premium pen, glides smoothly on paper.  It's perfect for check writing.  I compared it to me roller ball pen, and I find that while the roller ball pen glides much more smoothly, the Sharpie premium pen makes my writing much more manageable and more neater.  What really helps in keeping writing neater is the rubber grip on the pen.  Wish I could keep it in my purse, but my son grabbed it to take his college notes with.  This pen is also refillable, and, of course, you can purchase the refills right at Shoplet.com, too!

I love this fine fine point!

Like I said, we use permanent markers for lots of things.  These Sharpie Neon Permanent Markers are adding some pizzazz to our normal ordinary black that we always use.  When we copy our CDs or DVDs, we are making some fun pictures on them instead of just writing the names.  Marking the tags on our clothes will be funner and easier to separate.  The neon colors are brilliantly vivid during the day, and are supposed to be florescent under black light. (Wish I had a black light.)  They are a fine point, but can be turned on their side a bit to make a bolder line.  These Neon Markers are smear, water, and fade resistant, while also are non-toxic.  These will add pizzazz to your projects and items, too!


Now, here are the two markers that I am so thrilled to have - Sharpie Metallic Permanent Marker.  These already have brightened up my life and those around me.  I just love signing birthday cards with metallic ink.  I have also spruced up our shopping lists with them.  The shiny permanent metallic colors of gold and silver just shimmer in light.  I love using metallic colors on black paper, but they also work very well on light colors, too - like the birthday cards I just signed and sent off.  The metallic permanent marker colors are so much fun to work with.  I love that they are a nice fine point for a fine line, but I can make the lines wider by turning them a bit on the side.  As with all of Sharpie permanent colors, these, too, are smear, water, and fade resistant, while also being non-toxic.





Here's my shopping list on my refrigerator.  Doesn't the bright neon colors and the metallics really jazz up the lists?  So much better than just plain pencil.  It really catches the eye.


Also included in the review kit was a pair of Sharpie sunglasses to have some fun with.  I decorated up the sides of my nice dark glasses.  These will really be great for when summer comes on bright here in the desert.  Plus, I have their stylized just for me!

Do you think I should add more colors on the front of the sunglasses?
What is the best online store for all of your office supplies and office stationary?  Why Shoplet.com, of course!  Here you will find the best deal on all of your home and business office needs - like promotional shirts.

Your one-stop online shop for




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




1 comment:

  1. I love Sharpies and use them all of the time for crafting.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive