Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Wordless Wednesday with Linky - Lady Banks Rose Spring Blooms - March 26, 2014


With this spring, my Lady Banks Rose climbing roses are blooming spectacularly once more.  This year there is even a heady fragrance surrounding them.  The wind can even make this perfume hundreds of feet away.  They are said to have the scent of violets, but ours have more of a gardenia scent.





I used this picture a few weeks ago.  Remember the trees just coming out?



Here are those same trees now.  They are nice an shady now.  These trees are a refuge of ours from the afternoon heat when summer comes.  They hubby loves to relax in his hammock here.


Click to enlarge any photo. All photos are taken with my Nikon D40





Do you have a giveaway to share?
Please link all giveaways to Treasure Hunt Tuesday Giveaway Link Up - March 25 to 31, 2014



Would you like to see your Wordless Wednesday button here?  Let's exchange buttons - just leave me a comment below or email me, and I'll get back to you.




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs



9 comments:

  1. These roses look lovely! I wonder if we have this kind here in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these flowers look so beautiful and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Your climbing roses are AWESOME! And now you've given me an idea of what to plant on a blank space on the side fence... ;) Your spring has exploded amazingly! Can't wait until everything starts really coming to life out here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the climbing roses are beautiful! I have never seen them before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are beautiful! I hope Spring arrives for us soon. It is still pretty cold and rainy here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful tree, what a great way to welcome spring!! Thanks for sharing a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some gorgeous pictures, and the sky is so blue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe how many blooms you have on that one rosebush. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive