Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wordless Wednesday with Linky - Spring Cottonwoods - March 12, 2014


Spring is springing here in the desert.  Our cottonwood trees are coming out with fresh green leaves.  We started most of these cottonwoods ourselves with a two to three inch cutting.  Now some are reaching 40 feet tall.

Spring is upon us here in the desert.  Quite early, in fact.  Just means that sizzling HOT weather will come early, too.

Click to enlarge any of the photos.






 Warm enough to laze around in the hammock.






Do you have a giveaway to share?
Please link all giveaways to Treasure Hunt Tuesday Giveaway Link Up - March 11 to 17, 2014








Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs



16 comments:

  1. Please send some of that spring my way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleasant photos, wished it was here it's still cold :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO READY and SO EXCITED for Spring!!! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like Chicken Little. Instead of saying, "The sky is falling!" I'm saying, "Spring is coming!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's nice. enjoy the spring season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures, eagerly watching for signs of spring here. Unfortunately we are getting 8-15 inches of snow tomorrow.
    Happy Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the spring weather that we have been having. I am so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! It's great to see the trees in bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last two days was very spring like. Almost 60 degrees, snow melting, but under it broken twigs & mud. Yuck, but that's okay I was waiting see buds like yours, but at this very moment we have snow flakes falling as big as quarters if not bigger. They are huge! We're supposed to get 3 to 5 inches tonight :( Here we go again! sigh

    ReplyDelete
  10. It seems like we are like a year from seeing green growing on our snow-covered branches....uuggghhhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love to see spring making things green,, such a pretty site. I'm just not looking forward to the hot weather to follow. Thanks for posting my banner, I appreciate it. Wishing you a great day,
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, can't beat blue skies for making you feel happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. getting me in the mood for spring

    ReplyDelete
  14. The sky looks so blue. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive