Bernice Three Column

Monday, April 28, 2014

Artistic Durable Serafino Double-Wall Thermo Glasses For Hot and Cold Drinks from Ozeri - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Summertime is almost here!  Are you like me, and love to have a nice glass of something cool next to you at all times to ward off the heat?  Personally, I love to keep ice water next to me while I work on my blog.



Ozeri has just introduced a new line of glassware, and I think it is a winner: the Serafino Double-Wall Thermo Glasses.  I received a set of two ice tea size of 16 oz.  With their double-wall design, they have an elegant and contemporary look to them.  The way the beverage just seems to hang in mid-air just mystifies me.

These glasses are mouth-blown made of the finest heat-resistant borosilicate glass of the finest quality.  Borosilicate glass is much stronger than just your ordinary glass.  It is glass made with boric acid which makes the glass more resistant to extreme temperatures and completely resistant to acids.

What does this mean?  It means if you want a tall glass of hot coffee, go ahead.  It is not going to shatter this glass!  Have a very cold smoothie?  The Serafino can handle it.



Whatever temperature of drink you wish, it will stay hot or cold due the the double-wall design.  This insulates your drink as well as keeping your hands cool even when you hold the hottest of drinks.


Ever find that moisture condensation is a problem on your own glasses?  All the wetness from the moisture condensation could make your glass slip out of your hand.  Not with the Serafino glasses.  The double-wall design keeps your drinks free of condensation.  My homemade chocolate milk above is cold cold cold.  There was never any condensation to worry about, the glass stays nice and dry, and won't slip out of your hand.  The sweet design of the glasses also helps you to hold onto the glass.  It has a wraparound contour that makes a natural and effortless grip on the glass. 

We are really happy with welcoming these new glasses into our home.  You can find these glasses on Amazon.  I actually would like to get a set of the 12 oz Serafino Double-Wall Thermo Glasses.






Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. These glasses are just gorgeous! I can picture sitting out on the porch swing with a friend drinking cold tea on a hot day! I love that you can also use them for hot beverages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like these glasses they are able to protect wooden furniture!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive