Bernice Three Column

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Bamboo Bathtub Caddy from ToiletTree Products - Mother's Day Gift Idea Review

I received a Bamboo Bathtub Caddy with Extending Sides from ToiletTree Products for this review.  No other compensation was received.  All opinions are 100% my own.


I have found the best gift for my mother on Mother's Day.  Every night she lounges in the tub and reads.  It is the way she unwinds from the stress of the day.  The Bamboo Bathtub Caddy with Extending Sides will really make her long soak even more comfortable.

Do you or your mother like to just sit and soak in the tub while reading a good book?  I have always found it troublesome to read while in the tub.  I remember when I was young seeing my mother reading in the tub, and I tried to emulate her.  Yet, I would always end up getting my book wet because there is just no place to put it.   I gave up on it long ago, but my mother still soaks and reads every night.


I know that the Bamboo Bathtub Caddy from ToiletTree Products with its extending sides will be a wonderful gift for my mother.  She is not as young as she used to be, and I would not like to see her ruin any of her books.  With this bathtub caddy, not only will she have a great book holder, but also a place for her phone to rest and not get wet.  She could also enjoy a bit of wine with the slide-in glass holder for stemware.  I think she will take my advice, and put a candle in her wine cup like I show above.  She loves candlelight, too.

Since this is essentially all bamboo, except for the chrome book holder, the ToiletTree Bathtub Caddy is Eco-friendly.  Bamboo is one of the most sustainable and rapidly renewable resources in our world.  Did you also know that bamboo is also anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and mildew resistant?  ToiletTree Products made the correct choice when making this bathtub caddy out of bamboo.
Photo: ToiletTree Products
Will this bathtub caddy fit your or your mother's tub?  At it smallest, it measure 27.5 inches and the sides will extend all the way out to 41.25 inches.  It's extending arms will extend for a wide tub.  The chrome book support folds down for easy storage.

I hope my mom doesn't mind that I used this a few times to get the feel of it.  I did like how the book supports held my book for me to read.  I did get to read the rest of my Miss Marple book while lounging away in the tub.  I also enjoyed the ambiance of the candlelight in the wine glass, and not having to worry that it would fall over.   I could really get used to it.  Perhaps mom won't be getting this after all???



Mother's Day Gift Idea!

This is going to be my Mother's Day gift for my mom.  She deserves something this nice to make her bath time experience more like soaking at a spa.  Right now, the Bamboo Bathtub Caddy with Extending Sides is on sale at Amazon for only $39.99 and qualifies for free 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime.  Your mom will appreciate this on her special day, May 11th.


See all the great personal care products to bathroom and travel accessories at ToiletTreeProducts.com and find  Amazon.  Connect and converse with ToiletTree Products on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs


7 comments:

  1. Whoa! Talk about the life of Riley! I'll tell you what pass me the bubbles and move over cuz I think Mama would really like one of these. Don't forget the glass of wine!!! hehehehe Great job thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's very interesting idea for reading when still on bathtub

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice. I have been to their webpage and their items are really quality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! My mom would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really nice product! Talk about pampering! Having this would be almost like being at a fancy spa! scain54(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could really use this, as I tend to do most of my reading in the bathtub.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be great! I like to read in the bathtub but I always worry about getting the book wet. This would definitely help with that. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive