Bernice Three Column

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Celebrate Your #GreatestMom with Gifts from Best Buy

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.


There are so many types of moms out there.  We all don't fit in the same mold.  Some are better entertainers, some are on-the-go, some love to hit the gyms, while others are always looking for the next great family adventure.  I am a foodie fanatic.  I can't help it.  I just love good food.  Where is the best place to shop for all different types of moms on Mother's Day?  Why the Best Buy Gift Center, of course!

I consider myself a pretty good cook and a great baker.  I may not be the best cook in the house, but we all chip in and have great delicious meals freshly prepared every day.  It's not often that we buy something fully prepared or even go out to eat anymore.  With the cost of food getting higher and higher, we made the switch to preparing our meals, snacks, and desserts from fresh ingredients with many that come locally.

When thinking about what I would like for Mother's Day, there are so many items that I could use.  Since I, and all of the family, are cooking more often from scratch, some extra small appliance would be nice instead of having to chop, shred, or juice by hand.  I do have something in mind that is a bit hard to make and would be easy with a special small appliance.

The one food that currently I can't make and I crave is Greek Yogurt - Opa!  I can only indulge in this treat a few times a week, but I would like to have it daily.  So for this Mother's Day, I am heavily hinting for a Greek yogurt machine.  The Dash Greek Yogurt Maker sold at Best Buy, is the nicest yogurt machine that I have investigated so far.  It's going to be great to indulge in my favorite low-fat treat every day.

Is the mom you shop for a Foodie Mom like me?  Best Buy has the latest and greatest gifts - all at great prices - for your Greatest Mom!  To help you out, you'll find the items under $100 italicized.
  • Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 16GB
  • Mini Jambox Wireless Speaker
  • iPad Air Defender Papaya
  • KitchenAid Ultra Power Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
  • Cuisinart Griddler
  • Smart Oven Convection Toaster/Pizza Oven
  • Oster Waffle Maker
  • Hamilton Beach set and forget slow cooker
  • Cuisinart Food Processor
  • 8 bottle wine chiller
  • Ninja Blender
  • Breville Juicer
  • Samsung 22" Class LED 1080p HDTV
  • Cuisinart Smart Stick 2-Speed Hand Blender
  • Keurig special edition
  • Rocketfish Under-Cabinet Mount For Most 13" - 22" Flat-Panel TVs
  • Dash Greek Yogurt Maker

So what kind of mom do you have: Fitness Mom, Foodie Mom, On-The-Go-Mom or Adventurer Mom?  At the Best Buy, you'll find the right gift at a low price guaranteed!  Best Buy takes it a step further by offering FREE Shipping for all orders over $35.  To help you out in choosing a gift for mom, here's a 20% off code for all Misfit products.


Twitter Party

Best Buy is hosting two Mother's Day Twitter Parties on Friday May 2nd at 12:00pm CST and Wednesday May 7th at 7pm CST . Feel free to join one or both of these parties for a chance to receive Best Buy gift cards and other great products. Tweet #GreatestMom with your favorite Mother's Day Gift ideas from Best Buy.






Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




5 comments:

  1. The Dash Greek Yogurt Maker sounds like something my Mom might want and use. It is pretty recent that she has figured out she likes yogurt-but only Greek style yogurt. It only took her 91 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love best buy and there are so many items on your list that I have been wishing for as well. The Breville Juicer is #3 on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Best Buy! I've shopped computer and tech items there for a long time. I didn't realize they carried all of those kitchen electrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to get that yogurt maker! I had no clue Best Buy had so much for the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom would love the yogurt maker - and it's under $100 too. I'm pretty sure that's what I'm going to get her! Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive