Bernice Three Column

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Enjoy Smoother Skin & Lessen the Appearnce of Fine LInes with ResVitale's Callagen Renew - Review

Collagen Renew was provided to me for free from ResVitale in order for me to facilitate an honest review. No other form of compensation was exchanged.


Everyone's skin will lose it elasticity and firmness over time.  It just happens as we grow older, and I am no different from everyone else.  I am a soon-to-be grandmother (and proud of the fact), and my face is seeing the affects of aging.  A month ago I was asked by ResVitale to try their Collagen Renew Powder with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C and to write about any changes in the appearance of my skin.


To start, let me just give you a brief summary of my facial skin.  I do have some fine lines near my eyes, my skin is not as firm as it once was, not to mention it's also dryer and rougher.  As for the roughness, moisturizers were not really doing anything but just covering up that problem.   As promised, I took Collagen Renew daily as directed, and waited to see if there would be any difference in the quality of my skin tone.


How will Collagen Renew Powder with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C help with the appearance of aging skin?  It helps boost the body's own natural collagen production with a triple action formula.
  • With scientifically studied Bioactive Collagen Peptides® from Verisol®
  • With Vitamin C, necessary to collagen production
  • Supports skin moisture with Hyaluronic Acid
  • Also - Gluten Free - Soy Free - Non GMO
Just one scoop a day of the powder that easily mixes with water or your favorite beverage is all that is needed.  I preferred it in my super green juice smoothie everyday.  It is supposed to be flavorless, but with plain water there is a hint of something and it was not at all unpleasant.  With juice, you can't detect any flavor at all.  You can even mix this with yogurt.


What about my skin 30 days later?  Those little fine lines have softened considerable!  My skin once dry and rough is very smooth.  My husband keeps looking at me with some dreamy eyes and tells me how nice I look.  As he walks by, he will put his hand out and give my face a little caress.   He notices the difference, and likes it!  I do, too.




I can clearly understand why ResVitale's Collagen products are a #1 seller.   The Collagen Renew Powder with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C is only $24.99 and you can purchase it exclusively at GNC.   Right now, you can get any of ResVitale's outstanding collagen supplements BOGO 50% off at GNC. 
Check out all of ResVitale's pure youth activating supplements today.  You can also find them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and their blog.  Sign up for the ResVitale newsletter and get valuable coupons and special offers.




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




1 comment:

  1. I definitely need to try this, I am beginning to get more lines and wrinkles than I am comfortable with.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive