Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Moms - You'll Love the Sylish Versatility of the Mia Tui Handbag - Review

I received a product sample from USA.MiaTui.com for this review.  No other compensation was received, and all opinions are 100% my own.

Moms - Do you wish for a handbag with such versatility that it can be just your purse and then a handbag that can take on all your carry-on travel needs?  How about a handbag that can take your gear to the gym and then be the perfect diaper bag?  What about a handbag that can handle your laptop, lunch, and make-up?


I recently came across a handbag company that only until a little while ago sold only in the UK and is now selling their beneficial all-purpose handbags in the USA, Mia Tui.  They sell such clever practical purses that are oh so stylish, too. 


I remember when I first came across Mia Tui's site.  All the purses just "tickled my fancy."  The one that really stands out to me is the Sophia Black.  It is a mid-size purse that has the amenities that all the MIa Tui bags have.  The Sophia comes with all of the following features:

  • Co-ordinating Clutch Bag With Wrist Strap
  • Clear PVC Bags With Wrist Strap
  • Clip For Your Keys
  • Insulated Bottle Holder
  • Hands Free Extendable Shoulder Strap to make it into a cross-body bag
  • Full Zip Closure For Added Security
  • Multiple pockets inside and one outside

This is really a nice bag, and it has become the purse that I turn to for day-to-day outings.   I can fit and find whatever I need.  Inside the bag there is the main compartment with four side pockets - one on each of the four sides of the bag!  The two main extra pockets hold specially made to hold the clear PVC bag and the extra co-ordinating clutch bag.  The two pockets on each end are an insulated bottle holder and a phone pocket on the other.  On the phone pocket there is also two holders that will keep pens handy.  You'll also find a key clip in the purse so you'll never have to call search and rescue to find those keys.  Here is a picture of the inside of my purse.


Why I am so fond of this purse? I love the snugly insulated beverage holder.  For me, that means my water stays cool and securely in place when I go out.  For a mother using this as a changing bag, it will insulate baby's bottle.  Since I don't have a phone of my own, the phone holder is the perfect place to stash my sunglasses and notepad.  The pen holder is great as pens are right in view.


I also delight in the looks of this purse.  The soft faux leather is nice to the touch.  The white stitching around the purse really accents the purse well.  Since it is water proof both inside and out, I will never have to worry about the contents of my purse getting drenched in a downpour.  That means if you are carrying around your laptop or tablet, you don't have to fret about your electronics getting wet!

With the cross-body strap attached.
Since I want a purse that I can take at a moments notice and will go with whatever I am wearing, I like a black purse.  The actual color of my purse is more of a muted soft black real leather look.  The camera just did not pick that up correctly and got it a little too shiny.   The Sofia does come in five other lovely shades of Aubergine, Claret, Oyster, Plum, and Steel Blue.

This bag is perfect and so versatile for whatever I would like to do with it.  There is plenty of room to use as a small overnight bag for when the hubby and I take off for a night, and it's perfect for use as a carry-on bag for when I go visit my daughter.  I love how the Mia Tui bag has a place for everything, and everything stays right in its place so I know where it's at!


Mother's Day Gift Idea

There is a full range of different size handbags at Mia Tui.  The Sophia that I reviewed is one of their mid-size bags.  For all the functionality that the Sophia offers, it is wonderful deal at only $80.  As a mother of six, I know that this bag would be a perfect diaper bag for a new mom.  All the pockets in this bag are really a blessing, as we moms can carry so many different items with us.  It is easy to find what you are looking for in this handbag.


Connect and converse with Mia Tui





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs




9 comments:

  1. I like how roomy it is. Nice looking.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so got to get me one of those! Mine is getting so old I'm afraid to sneeze near it afraid it might disintegrate LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Mia Tui before but I just adore this bag! I love that it comes with a matching clutch and it looks so spacious! I used to always carry small purses until one day I won a big purse. Now I can never go back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bag! And it looks roomy too. I bet I could fit everything in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bag certainly looks like it will hold about anything you can throw in it-I love the cross body strap--hands free!! Will check this site out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I could use all those pockets for the stuff I carry around. It would be a good travel bag for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the pockets and compartments! Perfect for carrying all of my family's things while we are out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These bags look very cool and I really love all the pockets and roominess. I could fit in everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bag is nice! I especially love the size of it. It looks big enough to lug all my stuff around. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive