Bernice Three Column

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Naturally Clean and Condition Leather with Chamberlain's Leather Milk - Leather Care Liniment No. 1 - Review

Disclosure: I got this product in exchange for an honest review.  No other compensation was received.



All of my boys love their real leather work boots that they wear almost constantly.  Leather boots are perfect for wearing in the desert since they keep out all the sandy dirt, protect against cactus thorns, and will help protect their feet just in case - may God forbid - they get close enough to a snake that may bite them.  After wearing their boots day after day, they have started looking a bit dingy.  They need a good cleaning and conditioning!

Luckily for me, as my boys really didn't mind the look of their well loved boots, I was fortunate to get a bottle of Chamberlain's Leather Milk - Leather Care Liniment No. 1.   The Chamberlain's No. 1 leather conditioner is a water-based cleaner and conditioner cleaner just for leather without a bunch of heavy oils.  Perfect for using often, for a quick, effective, cleaning and revitalizing result.



We first used the Chamberlain's No. 1 on one of my son's boots.  The results were amazing!


Look at that richness of the leather that was restored.  They look marvelous once more.  I know that they will never look like new again, but they do look so much better than what they did before.  My son was quite please with how the Chamberlain's No. 1 worked on his book, he went and grabbed his leather whip.


You should have seen the beaming smile on his face when he got done conditioning his whip.  Even though Chamberlain's No. 1 is really not for this soft of leather applications, it did a fine job on his whip that he just has fun with.  

The Chamberlain's Leather Milk Leather Care Liniment No. 1 is great for leather items that need to be 'refreshed' frequently.  It works wonders on leather coats, handbags, auto interiors, and furniture, and keeps them looking in top condition.  It just makes sense to keep these items that people see and touch frequently looking their best.


Buy It: You can purchase Chamberlain's Leather Milk - Leather Care Liniment No. 1 at Chamberlain's.


Chamberlain's Leather Milk Leather Care Liniment No. 1 really put a bunch of life back into my son's boots.




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. (Naturally Clean and Condition Leather with Chamberlain's Leather Milk - Leather Care Liniment No. 1 - Review) I would really like to try this product on a few things around our house. I have a leather backpack that is fairly new that needs to be shinned up and sortend up also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish I had known about this product months ago. I have a purse I have used for 30 yrs. Yes 30 long years and I loved it as much today as I did the day I bought it. Every where I went someone wanted to know where I bought it. It was very unique/exotic and made from deer hide. So soft and wonderful. I think I ruined it when I tried to clean it though over the years. This last time it just lost all of it's shine. I am pinning this for future reference. Thanks for sharing this review the picture of them boots were amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea and helpful info!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive