Bernice Three Column

Monday, April 14, 2014

Robert Matthew Emily Tote & Brooklyn Blossom Scarf - Mother's Day Gift Idea Review

I received the Emily Tote and the Blossom Scarf from RobertMatthew.com in exchange for a fair and honest review.  I received no other form of compensation.


With each new spring, I feel that it is the perfect time to go out and look for new clothes, new accessories - especially a new purse.  It takes me a long time to find a new handbag that attracts my eye, suits my needs, feels good, and rests well on my shoulder.


I found the right bag that exceeded my expectations - the Emily Shoulder Tote from RobertMatthew.com.  What a beautiful purse this is!  This is a very functional handbag with plenty of space, and so soft to the touch.   Since I have received it, the Emily Shoulder Tote has been my constant companion. It is a large purse that is deep and roomy.


Inside you will find seven different compartments.  I have a place for everything and everything is in its place!  I love all the compartments to stash my items.  There is one zippered compartment on outside back of the bag, and in the main zippered compartment there are six different places to put all of your articles - two zippered, two larger that fit my wallet and my coupon keeper, and two smaller for my cell phone and some note paper.  I could not ask for a better bag.


The bag is made of animal friendly PU leather - vegan approved material!  It is soft and buttery with the feel of real leather.  The Emily Shoulder Tote comes in eight different colors - I have the taupe.  It is a nice light brown color that accents my wardrobe.  The soft rose gold hardware really makes the bag more of a high-class feel.  This bag is well put together for the stitching and all the hardware is strong and tough.

Storage Bag included

This will be a great bag to take with you on a plane!  This is large enough to use as an extra carry-on.  With the extra shoulder strap that is included, I plan on taking this with me when I go visit my daughter across the country later on this year.  I can take extra things with me for my granddaughter in it.

Brooklyn Blossom Scarf


Another beautiful item that was sent as an extra treat for me was the Robert Matthew Brooklyn Blossom Scarf in pretty black and white pattern.  This is a very lovely infinity scarf that is super soft and ultra-lightweight.  It just floats on your fingertips!  It is a 70" by 40" scarf that can be wrapped tied or knotted. 

This is another great gift that mom would really appreciate!  The Robert Matthew Brooklyn Blossom Scarf is priced at $49.99.

 Mother's Day Gift Idea

Photo: RobertMatthew.com

What a grand surprise it would be for mom to be given the Emily Shoulder Tote for Mother's Day!  The Emily Shoulder Tote is normally $199, but with this special code--  ROYALEGACY50  --You can save 50% on the Emily Tote in any color.

Photo: RobertMatthew.com
 There are many other beautiful scarves that are available at Robert Matthew along with their great selection of shoulder bags, totes, and jewelry.   Shop today at RobertMatthew.com as Mother's Day is not far away.


 Connect and converse with Robert Matthew by following on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs


9 comments:

  1. LOVE that purse! I am glad it comes with a longer strap for changing it to a shoulder bag. And thanks for the awesome discount!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tote. Looks like it has tons of room and that is SO important!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long name for a tote. Very cute collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, awesome items! They all look beautiful! Thanks for sharing these great gift ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The purse looks very fashion forward and functional...always a good thing in purses. I love the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful. I am a purse addict.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your purse/tote is beautiful, I like that it is vegan and soft and I really like the color and the fact that you kinda pick a purse like I do it has to be big, comfortable to carry and lots of room. LOL, that was things can fall to the bottom and blow my mind looking for them.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I collect scarfs and my favorite colors are black & white so when I saw that scarf I immediately loved it. Robert Matthew Purses sound like they are made to last and I like that they offer a storage bag. I like to swap them out by the seasons and it would be nice to have their own storage bags.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have recently "discovered" I love scarves and this one is so pretty! That tote is really nice also!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive