Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Wordless Wednesday with Linky - Green Valley Lake & Big Bear Lake - April 23, 2014


Last week we took a trip up to Big Bear Lake and a little lake that is near it, Green Valley Lake.  Green Valley Lake is where my family had a vacation cabin during my teen years.  I loved roaming the streets there.  It really is the nicest place up in the San Bernardino Mountains.  It is the same elevation as Big Bear, but is more secluded.  There is a nice little reservoir there that is stocked with the same trout you would fish for at Big Bear Lake.

You really must click to make them larger to see how my new Tamron lens focuses so well.






All the photos above were taken with my Nkon D40 with my brand new lens from Tamron, the 18-270mm AF with VC and PZD technology.

Do you have a digital SLR camera and would love to have an all-in-one lens?   Enter to win one!

Tamron 18-270mm AF Lens for the digital cameras: Nikon, Canon, and Sony (with A-mount)
Enter Today!



Do you have a giveaway to share?
Please link all giveaways to Treasure Hunt Tuesday Giveaway Link Up for April 22 - 28, 2014








Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs



8 comments:

  1. It's been SO long since I've been there - I'd forgotten how beautiful it is! Such awesome shots!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this near you? What awesome pictures, and I just found out how you took them with your new lens that I just entered. hehehe Thanks for sharing & the linky. Have a great day! Fab pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place! It looks like the perfect day for a photo shoot. BTW, I could've sworn I added your WW button to my page, but it's not there. Can you send your WW button code again? Sorry about that! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danielle hope your doing well. I love your lake pictures. Reminds me of when we used to go camping. Thanks again for featuring the WW banner for Oh My Heartsie Girl, I do appreciate that.

    Have a great week.
    Karren~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful scenery...great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to stop back by and thank you for the kind comment, I appreciate it. Have a wonderful week, see you again soon.
    Karren~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shots with the new lens - I hope it made your trip that much more exciting!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive